Valid until 31st December 2020
INTERNSHIP | MEDIA PLANNING | SOCIAL MEDIA | DESIGN / ILLUSTRATION | COPYWRITING |
Responsible to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The key goal is to represent clients to achieve customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
(not limited to)
- Understand client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Assisting the team in the preparation of budgets and estimation for proposed and communication plans.
- Build and execute cross content through competitive research platform determination, bench marketing, messaging and audience identification.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior, and habits.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
- Monitoring and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
- Maintaining records and preparing periodic reports as may be required on assigned accounts.
- Minimum diploma in Mass communication or any related field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and a team player with the ability to multitask.
- Able to work within timelines.
- Confident and able to handle situation professionally
- Excellent understanding of digital fundamentals and research
- Application should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant valid visa to work in Malaysia.
Click HERE to Apply now.