Working Together With Your Mentor, Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
Are you dreaming of the day that you can finally put knowledge into action.
- Creating and publishing social media posts across all channels
- Monitoring and engaging with our online community
- Creating social media assets on Canva
- Proofreading blogs
- Writing and publishing scheduled blogs
- Taking photos, and videos and editing them for social media
- Updating monthly newsletter
In return, we look forward to working with you and creating an effective content strategy from which you will also be exposed to new skills in Inbound Marketing such as SEO and Blogging.
And you will also pick up valuable new knowledge about various industries in Malaysia along the way which can help you to decide your future career path.
- Opportunity for full-time work after successful completion of your internship
- Collaborative environment with great company culture and supportive team
- Hours can be flexible around your study schedule
- Instagrammable office which offer happy hours, community activities and more
- Breakfast on us every Monday! Additional information
- This position are for university students or recent graduates who are looking for project experience. Minimum eight week commitment. Maximum six month commitment. Mentors will be assigned and we do write-up assessments for your university requirements. Interested? Please attach pieces of your previous written work and write to us at [email protected]