The Web Manager will be responsible for administrating, customizing & developing our WordPress tickeing platform to deliver a successful implementation, reactively solve arising issues and continously develop the website.
- Work closely with founders and lead on the back end of platform
- Come up with solutions to meet Company objectives
- Ensure smooth operation of the platform on desktop and mobile platforms across multiple geographies and browsers and troubleshoot IT-related issues
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to successfully plan, implement and track performance of online marketing and email campaigns
- Drive continous testing and improvement of Company's site UI/UX design to optimize user experience
- Responsible for implementing and performing coding and resting of relevant web applications and plugins for Company's site
- Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the intergrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
As out Web Manager you are responsible to research, maintain and develop our website. Leading on the I.T side of things plus involvement with high end decisions.
- 1 - 2 years of demonstrable experience in web development, system administrator, UI/UX design or fresh grads!
- Basic foundation knowledge with Wordpress theming and module development (Plugin/theme development/API/Configuration)
- Strong foundation and interest in developing Web 2.0 web sites
- Strong knowledge or interest in UI/UX Design
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving startup environment