Doing your taxes is not fun, but we all know it is a necessity that comes with "adulting".
Understanding that the MCO has probably brought forth many setbacks, Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) has extended its deadline for people to file their income tax refund form by 30 JUNE 2020.
The 30 JUNE deadline is for resident individuals who do not carry on a business.
For those who still carry on a business, you guys will have till 30 AUG 2020 to do the necessary.
Click HERE to check out more dates and amended schedules.
Luckily with technology, you don't have to physically go to LHDN to file your taxes.
You can do it online, through the online service.
P/s: If this is your first time doing it, you will need to register online and go to the LHDN office to obtain your PIN.
How to file your Tax Forms:
- Download the necessary files needed HERE. You can get more information on which forms you need HERE.
- Fill in the forms.
- Send the forms to your nearest LHDN office.
File Taxes Online:
- Log in HERE to the ezHasil site by entering your IC and password.
- Click on ‘e-Filing’.
- Fill in your necessary files.
- Click ‘Send’ when you’re done.